Lisa Marlin, Founder of The Grassroots to Global Project
I am a writer, communications consultant and long-time volunteer.
A background in variously international development, politics and activism across three continents has given me expertise in fundraising and communications, coupled with a first-hand perspective on the challenges and opportunities of grass roots organisations.
I am passionate about community development and environmental sustainability, and above all else I believe that change is not only possible, but it is necessary.
I offer comprehensive communications and fundraising consultancy and support services for community and environmental organisations and for-purpose businesses, including:
- Development of a comprehensive communications strategy, including a dedicated messaging strategy for the organisation
- Development of a comprehensive fundraising strategy for the organisation
- Outreach to donors and supporters, including research to identify potential groups to target
- Web content creation and SEO optimization
- Social media make-over, content creation and scheduling
- Production of blog articles, newsletters and other PR materials
- Preparation of reports for donors, stakeholders or other external parties
- Research and identification of new funding sources
- Grant proposal writing
To find out more on how I can help your organisation, contact me for a needs assessment and quote. I offer special rates for registered non-profit organisations, and further discounts to those based in developing countries.